Tuesday, March 25, 2008

We're Back!!

Happy Easter to all of you....We celebrated Easter with a trip south to Iowa and Illinois. Good thing we left late on Thursday night. Our area got 16 inches of snow on Friday!! HOLY COW!! It was great to be out of the snow band and into temperatures up in the 60's!! Like I said, we packed up the van...


and hit the road...

let me tell you..6 people and 2 dogs in van for 4 hours is not my idea of fun....but it was worth it. Where else can you eat pumpkin pie for breakfast??


or be in a "prayerful state" right after Easter dinner...for 20 minutes. He awoke from his "prayerful state" well rested, I might add.


Even the dogs were spoiled...Annie had Gramma Sue fixing chicken breasts poached in broth for her and Bella, the "lap dog", had a lap to keep warm...

and did I mention the beautiful Easter dinner??? YUM!

More Spring Break adventures to come... Jill

No comments: