Monday, March 3, 2008

Ahhhhh...quiet

Our weekend went well, but it was sure quiet here....
John and the boys went up north on Saturday morning after Luke's game. They had a blast with all of the snow...about 3 feet on the ground!! They had the brilliant idea of jumping off of the railing of the deck into the deep snow. Good thing Mom wasn't there--I would have said "No way."


In addition to jumping off of the railing, they had a great time sledding and snowboarding too. They especially loved going to the restaurant that served a "canoe" full of greasy appetizers...gross.

So what did the girlie and I do while they were gone???? Well, we had a girlie morning...went to Bath & body works and blockbuster. Then a friend called to invite Anna over. I was a little torn if I should let her go or keep her with me to do more girlie stuff. I let her go over for a few hours, which actually turned into a "sleepover" on Saturday night. So, I had a chance to work on this a little bit....


On Sunday, Anna and I went to church and then headed for the mall to find these beauties....


Sunday night, the boys came home with dirty laundry, wet coats and smiles on their faces...and they brought home this pup who was thoroughly worn out...

No comments: