Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Works for me!

Ben recently had a birthday and I got this for him...


What an interesting book. I know it has been pretty controversial because it tells you that every boy needs a pocket knife, book of matches, etc. We have chosen to ignore that part and there are some really neat chapters on "how to play table football","making a paper hat, boat and water bomb, " 5 knots every boy should know" and then there's the chapter on "Girls". The chapter on girls is approximately 8 statements long. My favorite is... "avoid being vulgar. excitable bouts of windbreaking will not endear you to a girl." I laughed so hard~

I know Ben spent an hour and a half the other night making the paper water bomb...that's a GOOD thing! Maybe you could buy this book for a boy you know.... Jill

No comments: