Friday, November 30, 2007

Baby, it's cold outside

What would you do if your furnace went out and it was 17 degrees outside??? Luckily, we have 2 furnaces and only the one that controls the front of the house had a problem. Still, it was a little chilly in the front half of the house. What did I do while I was forced to stay home and wait for the furnace guy??
Bake cookies, of course...


and try my hand at making homemade applesauce....my Dad had given me about 25 golden delicious apples at Thanksgiving, so I peeled, sliced and cooked them and they only made this much applesauce....but there's a lot of love in that applesauce!!


We watched the Packers vs. the Cowboys last night too...had some friends over that were dressed quite festive....loved the cheesehead!



and someone was a very good sport about watching the game...


by the end of the game, someone looked like this...


The game didn't end like we wanted it to but that's OK, we had fun watching it. We stayed up WAY too late....my boys are going to be tired today...good thing it's Friday!!!!! Jill

No comments: