Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Pumpkin Farm

Last Saturday was a gorgeous day and John needed to get some work done at the computer so the kids and I ventured to the local pumpkin farm.

Here's a shot of the kids when they sat down for a minute on the hay bales... (I think we should have worn sunglasses)


Anna made a new friend...


Luke found something cool. "Hey, look guys, you pump the pedal and water comes out."



The boys got lost in here for about 30 minutes...


so we had lots of time to do this...


and this...


I had then planned to get everyone a caramel apple until I saw the LONG line and the incredible price...$3.75 per apple. Just then, words came out of my mouth as if they were my very own mother's.... "I could make that!" I retorted to my kids. So we left, hungry, but with lots of fun memories!! Jill

No comments: