Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'm Waiting...

Hi again. This is Bella, the new doggie. My family is really strange sometimes. Last Sunday, they pulled everything out of the garage and started throwing things away. They were even trying to sweep things OUT of the garage. Hello? Do they not know that I like to have leaves in the garage...they're so fun to chase when the wind blows them!!

Mom opened the doors to the car and started spraying stuff on the seats to wipe them clean. Hey, they were starting to smell really good to me and now they smell "fresh."

Mom left the car doors open so I thought maybe she MIGHT go somewhere so I decided to get in and wait for her.


I got a little bored waiting so I jumped into the backseat...but I got myself stuck. But I could still see out of the back!




Oh shoot, I really don't think they're going anywhere...but I can still supervise and keep track of everyone from here. I'll just rest my eyes for a minute....



Teacher Convention-so the kids are home today and tomorrow!! Jill

No comments: