Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUKE!!

Just nine years ago today, I looked like this...



Ugh. I can't believe I'm posting this picture. Everything on my body was swollen or puffy! I remember that I was a week overdue with my third child and very uncomfortable!! The grandparents were both here because one gramma had already stayed with me for a week and the next gramma was starting her shift. After a long afternoon of trick or treating, we decided to take everyone out for dinner at a local resaturant. That's just when my labor started....at the restaurant, during dinner, with everyone there. Luke wanted to make a GRAND entrance.

Mr. LUKE THOMAS PETERSON came into the world at 10:45 p.m. with the cord wrapped around his neck 3 times and weighing in at a whopping 9 pounds, 6 oz. Ouch!!
We just love him SO much and we are celebrating his 9th birthday today!!

Here he is today (last night, actually) with his mini packer helmet that he won at his football awards banquet. It's signed by Packer player #89, James Jones. He was handing out trophies and participation certificates at the banquet.

No comments: