Wednesday, May 2, 2007

What works for me.....

Last night I made my kids FAVORITE casserole...Taco Casserole. It's so simple and everyone loves it! How many times does that happen??? Here's the recipe....

Taco Casserole
1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1 pkg. taco seasoning
1 can cream of chicken soup
salsa
shredded cheddar cheese
Bag of Doritos

Brown ground beef. Drain, and add taco seasoning and a little water (1/2 c.)
Add cream of chicken to taco meat and stir. Grease a 9 x 13 dish and add meat mixture to dish. Top meat with some salsa and then cheese on top. Bake for 30 minutes on 350 degrees (Or until it's warm). Just before serving top with crushed Doritos chips. Feel free to serve with lettuce and sour cream too.

For my picky eater, I have her dip the chips into the beef mixture--she likes to dip!! YUM!

I should mention that I received this awesome recipe from my neighbor!! Thanks, Pam!

No comments: