Thursday, May 31, 2007

Take me out to the T-ball game

We had a blast last night watching Anna's first t-ball game. All of the boys went and supported their sister (until the playground called .) Keep in mind that our baseball league has lots of kids and sometimes games have to be played at a school baseball diamond instead of the well groomed baseball field-- check out all of the weeds in the infield!!! I didn't realize that the judge of a "good" game for Anna was again different than the boys. The boys always thought it was a good game when their team scored more points than the other team. Not my Anna Grace.
The definition of a "good game" is when...


1. You show up and see another friend on the opposing team and feel the need to talk to them instead of "warm-up" before the game.
2. The two other girls, Madisen and Sylvie, show up to the game so you can talk to them on the bench when you're not in the field or batting.

The boys got so frustrated watching the t-ball players miss the ball or run to third base instead of first. I quickly reminded them that they had once played t-ball and looked just as silly. They stood in amazement and said "I did? I was that bad??"
My reply was "Absolutely." Enjoy the photos, but don't look at the weeds in the field! Jill






No comments: