Thursday, May 17, 2007

NERD

Oh my gosh, I think I'm turning into a nerd. I spend lots of time now gazing at my bird feeders. I cannot believe the popularity and diversity at my bird feeders! I looked out yesterday and saw a rabbit and a squirrel, together, under my feeder, enjoying all of the goodies on the ground. Later in the day the turkey was back to check on both feeders in the front and back. Wow! I even saw an Indigo bunting at the feeder yesterday too! I'm trying my best to get some pictures of these birds from inside my house--through the window panes of our front window.(I have a birdie scrapbook page pictured in my head.) I sat yesterday for 10 minutes perched on our window seat with camera in hand ready for just the right moment. Never happened. Here's the best that I could come up with....... the indigo bunting.... isn't it beautiful??




Maybe I AM already a nerd....No- nerds would sit out in the bushes, closer to the bird feeder for a shot. Hmmmmmm....do I have any camouflouge? Jill

No comments: