Monday, May 7, 2007

B.L.T.'s anyone???


Anna and John had a fun bonding moment yesterday. We decided to work up the soil and plant the garden. I believe this is the 3rd year that we've had a garden. It's been pretty successful each year. This year we decided to plant potatoes, green beans, peas, green peppers and tomatoes. Andrew and I went to the nursery and bought the plants(and flowers)and John and Anna planted them. I wasn't sure what type of tomato plants to get, so I stuck with the "Big Boy" variety, but I couldn't resist buying just one plant called the "BEEFMASTER". I laughed just looking at it!! It promises 2 pound tomatoes!
Anna informed me last night that someone in the garden accidentally stepped on a tomato plant (beefmaster) but it WASN'T her. Oh well, the kids don't like BLT's that much anyway. Happy Monday! Jill

No comments: